TSQ Asia is a new regional face of TSQ & E Global. TSQ & E had been helping companies across Europe in Italy, Switzerland and other European countries to achieve conformance in ISO management system standards. TSQ Asia therefore leverage the decades long experience in the area of Management Systems Consultancy and Training Services to help our clients in Asia specially in Saudia Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and other countries in the Middle East. TS Q & E through these years; have supported several businesses with the establishment of their Management Systems and in achieving conformance against various ISO standards.
For TS Q&E Asia, following services are includes in our ISO Management System Consultancy support offerings:
- Gap Analysis for ISO 9001:2015
- Gap Analysis for ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 Stage-1 & Stage-2 Audit Preparation
- ISO 14001:2015 Stage-1 & Stage-2 Audit Preparation
- ISO 13485:2016 Stage-1 & Stage-2 Audit Preparation
- Internal Auditing – ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditing – ISO 14001:2015
- Internal Auditing – ISO 13485:2016
- SOP – IOP
- Clean Room Design and Validation
TS Q&E has got a number of consultants, freelancers and engineers in Asia, along with support of the European Consultants and Engineers. The most popular standards that TS Q & E Asia help organizations are:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14971
- ISO/IEC 17025
Some of the key areas or sub-services (that we can help companies) are:
ISO Management Systems Review and Gap Analysis
Apart from where your company stands in the area of Management Systems development, TS Q & E can assess company’s present processes, procedures and documentation and benchmark these against best practice, standards and the company’s top management aspirations. By offering independent, neutral guidance we can assist your company, to identify the goals for their Management Systems and the steps the company needs to take to attain them.
Management Systems Design and Implementation
TS Q & E Asia can help companies in all areas of the design and application of company’s Management System with competent ISO Consultancy Services, including:
- Bring into line Company’s Management System objectives with those of company’s business objective
- Choosing and getting your staff trained to lead the ISO Management System implementation
- Recognizing and embedding company’s procedures into an ISO Manual
- Choosing the best suitable certification body for our clients
- Helping companies for submission documents to the certification body
- Confirming client’s stakeholder communication channels
Management Systems Training
As one of the foremost consultants and trainers of Management Systems like ISO 9001, ISO 13485 etc. and ISO Auditing training in Europe, and now our training services are also available in Asia, especially in Dubai – United Arab Emirates, Saudia Arabia, Pakistan, Qatar, and other countries in Middle East. TS Q & E Asia provides a variety of courses to suit all levels of needs.
Also you can visit TS Q & E online training portal.
ISO Auditing Services
From our group of capable and knowledgeable auditors and consultants we also offer ISO Auditing Services in Dubai – United Arab Emirates. These services incorporate:
- Internal auditing of a company’s management systems,
- External or Third party auditing (auditing of a supplier’s management system based on our client’s audit criteria)
- Pre-assessment auditing to confirm our customers are compliant before a certification body assessment
TS Q&E Asia ISO auditors have appropriate qualifications within the specific areas of expertise and their credentials are authorized by IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) or CQI (Chartered Quality and Institute).
TS Q&E Asia can support Company with the power of Gap analysis of manufacturing, process, and operations in the area of standard operating procedure (SOP) which is meant to manage the process and guarantee the conformity with the help Good manufacturing practices as well.
The implementation of proper SOPs is crucial for business and helps companies in following way:
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are vital instrument to prove that a process is under in steady state at all phases.
- The measures to be done must be documented and go with it accordingly.
- For a supervisor, it is not enough to report that a given activity is carried out in a particular way: companies need to show it!
- The presence of detailed procedures (SOP), clear and intuitive optimizes the business.
- This minimizes setup time and execution of measures thus minimizes the related expenses.
- It accelerates the operators’ training.
- One needs to make sure that operations are performed in a repeatable and reproducible way.
Clean Room Design and Validation
TS Q&E Asia provides support in design and validates contamination controlled environments for cleaning, production, assembling, manufacturing, and processing of medical device and pharmaceutical products.